Renewal of Free School Meals applications (for September 2017)
As with last year, this summer we will automatically renew free school meals for children who currently receive a meal at Longmeadow.
This means in most cases, children that attend your school from September 17 will continue to get a meal and parents need not contact us or re-apply.
Helpful Information -
• Parents/carers do not need to reapply for a school meal for September 17
• Any child receiving a free meal as well as 100% music remission will be renewed for both
• Letters will only be sent to families whose children are no longer entitled to receive a meal
• During August, schools will receive confirmation of who is entitled to receive a free meal and 100% music remission
• Anyone currently receiving 50% music remission will still need to reapply at: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals from the 7th June 2017
• We will work with our Admissions Team to identify children who will be starting a new school from September 17. No contact or renewal is required. Our customer service team will be dealing with any duplicated applications. No contact is required
If you need to apply for Free school Meals we would recommend applying online via www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/FSM
Year 4 Bell Boaters are on their way back to school now after a lovely day at Fairlands lakes.
May 24 at 14:24PM
Do you have green fingers? We are looking for Parents/Grandparents that might be available to start a Growing Club. We have a chance to get vegetable seeds that will need planting asap. Please message me if you think you could help.
May 22 at 09:14AM