Bitesize Breakfast Club
Breakfast club is open from 7:30am to 8:45am.
- Serves both Longmeadow and Shephalbury Park primary school children.
- Supervised by fully qualified staff at all times.
Breakfast is served until 8:15am.
Healthy and nutritious options include:
- Variety of cereals
- Toast, crumpets or pancakes
- Spreads such as jam, chocolate spread or marmalade.
- Drinks include squash, milk, milkshake or hot chocolate
After breakfast the children play games with their friends until it is time for school.
Shephalbury Park pupils are escorted to their school reception and signed in ready for school.
Longmeadow KS1 pupils are escorted to their classrooms and KS2 pupils go directly to their classrooms from the dining hall.
PRICE: £3.50 per session
Contact: Manager (Debbie) - 07970684307 or : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitesize Afterschool Club
Afterschool Club serves both Longmeadow and Shephalbury Park Primary school children who are supervised by fully qualified staff at all times.
Shephalbury Park Children are picked up at 3:15 from reception area and are escorted over to Longmeadow Primary School.
There are two sessions.
- Session one starts at 3:15pm to 4:45pm and costs £6.50 per day; includes a drink and a biscuit.
- Session two starts at 3:15pm to 6:00pm and costs £8.50 per day; includes a light snack.
Contact: Debbie - 07970684307 or: email@example.com